Tuesday, June 28, 2011

to do list

Time: Monday afternoon
Music: Miles Davis... So what.
Blogging is so incredibly new to me, and I really don't know its in and outs.  The google layout is pretty self explanitory, but there are so many little things that aren't...  I have a feeling I am spending way too much time on this, but I have to admit that there is an addictive edge to all of this.


Getting ready for Japan is a bit of a nightmare too.  I will be sending my documentation to the Consulate tomorrow via UPS, but there are other things I need to pay attention to. 
1) I need to get my commission work done.  I have been fairly slack ass about it, and quite unmotivated.
2) I need to get pension info together to send to Japan, so I can get started with that whole system once I get there.
3) I need to start sorting out what is going to get taken and what is going to get trashed.
4) I need to make an emergency sheet for my parents, including all my account information and passwords.
5) I need to arrange for medications to try and control my wild ass blood sugar, and figure out how this will work once it runs out.
6) I need to do the laundry... like now...

Damn... I have a headache now...

No comments:

Post a Comment