Tuesday, June 21, 2011

WTF?!?

As it stands right now, I am waiting for my Certificate of Eligibility to arrive from Japan.  Once that arrives, then I will take a day off of work and drive to Atlanta to turn it into a visa.  I sent my job prospect in Japan a copy of it, and I figured it would take them a while to find something, but last night around 3am... Boom! They say they have an opening in Nerima, Tokyo.  I have never been there in my five years in Japan, so I think that would be an awesome opportunity.  Problem is they want me there next week.  That means I have to move while my family is away on a cruise, and I have less than 2 weeks notice for my work.  My job has been really good to me and very understanding, and I have a big problem with leaving so suddenly.  I really hope I can get in at Nerima, as it is a perfect location for me, although my wife and I will probably live somewhere else, as I imagine Nerima to be very expensive.

So its Nerima... possibly?  Maybe? Hopefully?


  By the way... I see a BLDY...  If I remember right that is a 3000yen nomihodai...  woot!

1 comment:

  1. I really hope it all works out for you! I can't even imagine how stressful this must be!

    ReplyDelete